AC Cleaning Supplies should be notified immediately if goods are damaged on delivery.
Freight and delivery costs are non-refundable
Products should be packed back into their original packaging and include all accessories and documents that were originally shipped.
If the products are incomplete, only a partial credit or refund will apply.
Under the Trade Practices Act 1974 customers may seek a refund from Ac Cleaning Supplies if goods:
- are or become faulty through no fault of the customer;
- are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose the customer made known to Ac Cleaning Supplies sales staff;
- don’t match Ac Cleaning Supplies’ description or sample; or
- have defects that were not obvious at the time purchased or to which Ac Cleaning Supplies did not bring to the customer’s attention.
- the goods must be returned within a reasonable period; and
- the customer will be asked for proof of purchase.
- Goods will not be accepted as faulty if returned more than 14 days after dispatch of goods